Good schedule quality helps projects come up with good schedule risk quantification. The quality of input data drives the correctness, accuracy, completeness, and usefulness of the schedule. The rule is simple, garbage in-garbage out or GIGO. Quality of system output depends on the quality of system input. In this regard, Schedule Quality Management is a must.
Source: Frago, R.2015.Risk-based Management in the World of Threats and Opportunities: A Project Controls Perspective.ISBN 978-0-9947608-0-7.Canada
#rbms #pmsolutionpro #pmsp #planningandscheduling #schedulequality#qualitymanagement #rufranfrago #pmspblogs
About the Author
Rufran C. Frago is the Founder of PM Solution Pro, a Calgary consulting, product, and training services firm focusing on project and business management solutions. He is passionate providing advice, mentorship, education and training through consultation, collaboration, and what he uniquely calls, student-led training.
BOOKS AUTHORED BY RUFRAN FRAGO
- Risk-based Management in the World of Threats and Opportunities: A Project Controls Perspective.ISBN 978-0-9947608-0-7.Canada
- Plan to Schedule, Schedule to Plan.ISBN 978-0-9947608-2-1.Canada
- How to Create a Good Quality P50 Risk-based Baseline Schedule.ISBN 978-0-9947608-1-4.Canada
- Schedule Quantitative Risk Analysis (Traditional Method).ISBN 978-0-9947608-3-8.Canada
- RISK, What are you? The Risk Management Poem: Children's Book for all Professionals.ISBN 978-0-9947608-4-5 (Canada)