The main objective of this course is to walk you through the US Defense Contract Management Agency (DCMA) 14-point schedule quality criteria. This metric generates various indicators that are used as handle to improve the quality of your client's project schedules. It is considered as an industry standard in many places around the world. To the rest of its users, it is seen as industry-accepted guidelines on achieving good schedule quality. DCMA-14 had been used by several software applications like Deltek Acumen Fuse, Oracle Primavera P6 and others.
Your project organization might already be using this metric now or might entertain the use of this metric in the future. It is therefore incumbent upon you to have a full understanding of what DCMA-14 requires.
It is time to add this course to your learning arsenals! Have a great time going through each lesson!
Rufran C. Frago-Author
About the Author:
Rufran C. Frago is the Founder of PM Solution Pro, a Calgary consulting, product, and training services firm focusing on project and business management solutions. He is passionate providing advice, mentorship, education and training through consultation, collaboration, and what he uniquely calls, student-led training.
BOOKS AUTHORED BY RUFRAN FRAGO
- Risk-based Management in the World of Threats and Opportunities: A Project Controls Perspective.ISBN 978-0-9947608-0-7.Canada
- Plan to Schedule, Schedule to Plan.ISBN 978-0-9947608-2-1.Canada
- How to Create a Good Quality P50 Risk-based Baseline Schedule.ISBN 978-0-9947608-1-4.Canada
- Schedule Quantitative Risk Analysis (Traditional Method).ISBN 978-0-9947608-3-8.Canada
- RISK, What are you? The Risk Management Poem: Children's Book for all Professionals.ISBN 978-0-9947608-4-5 (Canada)