Let’s stop for a bit today from whatever we are doing and think about this special day. The awesome pride and inspiration our heroes brought to the present generation strengthens the resolve of all freedom-loving people of the world. Nations owe them this day of remembrance. We must reflect on their sacrifices in their fight to preserve liberty and justice for all. We are all fortunate recipients of their ultimate gift, freedom. Without them, we won’t be here to pursue our professions. There wouldn’t be an AACE community, no avenue to promote best practices, and healthy sharing of knowledge. God bless their souls!
There are those who never received recognition, their valour never recorded. I encourage you to pray, communicate, and feel them, in the silence of your heart. Remembering is a beautiful tradition that emblazons recognition and gratefulness. We pay respects to the brave men and women of the armed forces, who unselfishly gave their lives for the love of the country.
“While November is recognized as a time of Remembrance, for the Legion and for many across the country, Remembrance is a year-long commitment. At any given moment, there are many opportunities available to anyone wishing to show their appreciation for those who served (Legion.ca, 2020.Importance of Remembrance)
About the Author
Rufran C. Frago is the Founder of PM Solution Pro, a Calgary consulting, product, and training services firm focusing on project and business management solutions. He is passionate providing advice, mentorship, education and training through consultation, collaboration, and what he uniquely calls, student-led training.
BOOKS AUTHORED BY RUFRAN FRAGO
- Risk-based Management in the World of Threats and Opportunities: A Project Controls Perspective.ISBN 978-0-9947608-0-7.Canada
- Plan to Schedule, Schedule to Plan.ISBN 978-0-9947608-2-1.Canada
- How to Create a Good Quality P50 Risk-based Baseline Schedule.ISBN 978-0-9947608-1-4.Canada
- Schedule Quantitative Risk Analysis (Traditional Method).ISBN 978-0-9947608-3-8.Canada
- RISK, What are you? The Risk Management Poem: Children's Book for all Professionals.ISBN 978-0-9947608-4-5 (Canada)